We always enjoy reading articles and blog posts about traveling in Nepal. Here are a few we have recently found useful:
- Ultimate Nepal travel guide and packing tips (Ordinary Traveller)
- Our complete Nepal Travel Guide: What to know, see and do (The Common Wanderer)
- Nepal: I see the light in you (Ordinary Traveller)
- Nepal Travel Guide (The Longest Way Home)
- 5 things I wish I knew before going to Nepal (World Nomads)
- 19 important tips for Nepal travelers (Tripadvisor)
Our Yoga Treks are a great way to enjoy trekking, nature, local food and culture, yoga, and Nepal’s spirituality, all in one. Is yoga trekking the right holiday for you? Read more here. Our treks range from three days (Nagarkot Yoga Hike) to 13 days (Annapurna Circuit Yoga Trek). Don’t forget to take a look at our other yoga trekking routes, our FAQs and our packing list.